Thursday, July 23, 2009

I am anxiously awaiting

this Groovy dude

We met in April of 2008 and though I am a bit embarrassed to say we met online via my space (he totally pursued me) he was overseas in Iraqi helping with "Anaconda Operation Freedom "snakin out those snakes(refer to S.N.L 2002-20present, "we are gonna snnnnake em' out)<------say while shaking left hand like a gypsy followed by snake eye signs close to the eye pupils and sticking out tongue making snake sounds)
Anywho, after he became infatuated with my amazing looks and winning personality I decided to subdue his needs temporarily of course and respond to his perverse e-mails. Well after a whole year of writing daily and his obsessiveness over me, he was finally released back to his home in St. Louis and immediately flew out to Las Vegas to meet me after being home with family and all his friends and breaking up with ex's and stuff for a couple of months. We hit it off immediately when he did finally meet my hot body. Fine, it may have been mostly because of my charm and demanding good looks.
Well after many trips to Vegas, I soon gave all my family the privilege of meeting Scott. I had very quickly come to the realization about the kind of selfless and genuinely kind person this guy truly was. He went through the police academy in Missouri joined the reserve and soon after was sent to Iraq for a year to train the Iraqi police by the time we finally met by you know what(shhh). He will finally be moving here to be with me and transferring to the National Air Guard Unit at Nellis Air Force here in Las Vegas the beginning of August and will be testing with the Las Vegas Metro Police Department on the 1st of September. I am confident he will get a position but after watching the news lately and seeing why there are so many openings for police officers..... kinda scary
Anyways I am so grateful to have met him! I feel like I have been given a second chance for true happiness in my life. To top it off, he promises not give me or any family/friends tickets! Finally...I have an In!
I am finally on a summer break from school. I still have to finish up a couple math classes at CSN. Math is by far my worst subject and I have only passed a few quizzes over the summer due to brains (A.K.A Jenny) but other that that I blew it. Besides preparing to hire an Asian math tutor, I am preparing to attend UNLV to finish up my bachelor's in Special Education in January. My girls are healthy, happy and doing fabulous. We spent a great weekend in Boise with the Morgans and Becks for the 4th. I couldn't ask for more right now. I cant wait for what lies ahead!

10 comments:

Memzy said...

Now THATS an update!!! Congrats Erin!

Cristin said...

YAY!!!!!!! That has to be the best update EVER!!!! GRATS

eekareek said...

So then you like him?

Mary said...

Loved hearing from you and getting an update. I'm so glad life is treating you great!

Emily said...

I'm so happy for you! He sounds like a keeper!

Congrats!

Jenny ESP said...

That groovy dude is perfect for you! Exciting days ahead of you. So happy for you.

ManicMandee said...

That's my kind of update. Thanks for giving us the goods. Love it. Hope it all works out as dreamed. Keep us posted.

Markie23 said...

I'm very happy for you and excited to see you posting again. Keep it up!!

Katie said...

I remember when I met him. He looked kind of scared. I was scared for him. I remember when I was meeting "the family". I fell over in my chair. Remember that? Yeah, actually fell over. embarrassing...

Amy said...

It all makes sense now, I never hear from you any more because you are too busy having internet sex with men with large weapons. I am not really even sure I believe that was you updating your blog...suspiciously un-Erin-like.

All that trouble to retrieve a man-slave in Iraq was unnecessary, I would have loaned you my leftover mall cop named Scott.

I miss you. Don't make me delete you from my spacebook.