Monday, August 10, 2009

I'm Looking for Pills....

I haven't flown in 10 years and that is on purpose but in 4 days I will be boarding a flight for St. Louis and this is all I can think about....

For those who don't know I greatly inherited by dad's paranoia. Just walking into an airport gives me major anxiety. I don't know what I was thinking when agreeing to go 2 weeks ago but I haven't slept through the night since. I will be meeting Scott's family for the first time and I have come to the conclusion that no man is worth me flying for. He has been given very clear instructions not to bring me to meet the family until Friday because I will be doped up big time by the time (if I arrive)I land in St. Louie. So now all I need is a drug peddler.

10 comments:

Memzy said...

Dooooood. I wish I had a hook up for you. Can't you pester Anthony?

ManicMandee said...

Flying to meet his family?! This is HUGE. If you live through the flight, let us know how it went asap.

Emily said...

I totally have some pills you could have. Too bad you don't live close.

You will do FINE!

Hot Pants said...

I'll sure miss you!

eekareek said...

I call dibs on her ironing board (but not the hot thing)

Erin Beck said...

riiiiight....so no pills anyone?

Jenny ESP said...

I got pills up the ying-yang. Come see me, I'll give you a discount. Also, I don't think they have helicopters in St. Louis, if that makes you feel better.

Erin Beck said...

Jenny I dont want expired pills

Mary said...

It's never a wise idea to do a web search on all of the airplane accidents in the last 20 years just before getting on a plane. I remember reading about all of the violent crimes committed in the US just before your dad went on a long trip and couldn't sleep the whole time he was gone. You need to quit thinking about it until you can't put off the thought anymore (that's when you are boarding the plane)!

Erin Beck said...

Well then how am I suppose to have time to find a drug peddler to meet in a dark ally down behind Freemont if I don't think about it til I board mother??