Sunday, October 11, 2009

Calling all Vampire nerds!

I happen to miss out on Forks but I think this beats that trip, yeah??


The craziest thing happened to my family today. We decided to take a drive out to Hendertucky today to do some shopping at the Galleria mall. As we were walking around I started to feel a sharp pain in my heart. I was a bit scared for a moment til low and behold a doctor showed up.
I just so happen to have a copy of a Twilight book in my purse for Doctor Carlial to sign.

12 comments:

ManicMandee said...

Is that the guy that played Carlile??!!

eekareek said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you did a post about meeting "Dr. Cullen" but did no post about getting engaged. Laughing like crazy right now!!!!

eekareek said...

P.S. Yeah, you totally won and now that I have stopped laughing, I feel a little jealous. Did you know that he is married to Kelly from 90210 IRL?

Maddie said...

Laugh it up Sara ha ha ha ha lol lo lolololololo ha aha hahhayhha who has the lAST LAUGH NOW!!!! HUH?? HUH?? Yes Amanda that it the doc.

Markie23 said...

Did you look at him lovingly and say "bite me"?

Hot Pants said...

Yeah, he called me right after you left to tell me about it. He thought it was funny you kept calling him Carlile. I just told him you were a big Fresh Prince of Bel Aire fan.

Hot Pants said...

Dang, that was Carlton.

Erin Beck said...

Whateveer Amy ha ha ha ha ha lo,loliololo9looha ah ah alalalala dont be jealopus

Hot Pants said...

I have never been jealopus in my life.

Memzy said...

No. Way.

Katie said...

Holy guacamole! It kinda looks like it was a planned meeting. I have a sense about these things, and I am pretty sure that when I am transformed into a vampire, it is going to be exaggerated.

He is also the doctor on Nurse Jackie that has a compulsion to grab boobies when he gets stressed. I didn't know that until this moment.

Mary said...

You guys look great! I'm glad the girls got to be in on the fun too.